
As my husband & I are gracefully & ANXOIUSLY awaity our baby boy. It seems he might be starting to get ready to come as well. He is growing so fast and there is barely enough from for him anymore. Everynight I pray he come to us just as healty and Andrew was. The Doctors have been saying that at 36 weeks if my pressure is still high they may take him out. OMG how that scares me he will be a whole month early. So many things run through my head. Are his lungs going to be fully formed? Is his heart ready to come into this world? Is his liver ready? Will he be healthy? What are the chances of something being wrong with my baby if you take him before he is ready? Will I be ready? What would I do if something goes wrong because they have taken him early? ARGGGG!!! So many emotions and the Doctor tells me to calm down. As I sit and I realize everything my husband and I have been through. My past relationships, His past relationships... We deserve to be happy with are healthy baby boy whom we have prayed for day in and day out. I cant wait to see what he looks like. How tall will he be? What color eyes? any hair? How much will he weigh? I am so anxious to find out. Will he look like me ? will he look like david? We he have a little of us both. We he be blessed with my blue eyes or davids brown eyes? I just cant wait to kiss his little face and hands and toes. I cant wait to whisper how much I love him when he can here me. Every night Davids ask the same questions. He says he cant wait until Devin is fermly asleep on his chest and he can hug and kiss him. I know it sounds weird. This is the first time I have been able to enjoy being a mother. As I sit and wait I think of all the things that where taken from me the first. All the things would not allow me to miss this time. So excited, So overwhelmed, So ready To finally recieve a blessing that has been placed opon this world we get to call our own !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment