Friday, June 19, 2009

FUCKING BITCH



So I am feeling rather low and instead of cry I want to just share my feelings. At a loss for words. Yesterday I am at the hospital when I get a call from my little brother who mind you is 21 years old 22 in January. Now he is known by many to be a trouble maker, bit of a story streacher and lier who tries to turn everything in his direction. Now as I pick up the phone to Irate screaming I begin to tell him to calm down. He is yelling saying his baby mother told him someone was talking shit about him and he think it was me. ( NOW mind you they have a long drawn out history and his isnt what you would call sain. To top it off I dont think I spoke to her on a phone since the night he as arrested for stalking her LIKE I SAID LOON) Now as I am telling him he will not disrespect me yelling in my phone and reminding him I am 9 months pregnant and very fragile and not able to deal with stress CONTINUES to scream. What do I do !!! Call my mother ( the woman who birth me ) Let her know that he called me yelling in my phone and I am under enough stress dont need anymore and if he keep up I will get a restraining order on him myself. She say "OH JAMIE NO NEED TO BE THAT FUCKING DRAMATIC" and hangs up the phone in my ear. Not even 5 minutes later calls my sister to have my sister tell me. She wont be helping with my baby shower or doing anything for me, not to call her or talk to her and Leave her the fuck alone. So Me being Extreamly Irate that she hangs on the word of my loser brother who wont get a job and sits on his ass as she enables him. CALL HER BACK !!! TOLD HER AND I QUOTE " Mom i know you just didnt call my sister and back out of yet another obligation to me or one of my children ( ON GOING FOR YEARS AND YEARS) because I said if he kept disrespecting and harassing me I would deal with it since you cant control him. She said listen here you FUCKING BITCH!! Im done with you. All you do is cause drama I had enough of it. I told her oh you know what I am done with you. She calls back and leaves a rapid and completely angry message on my voice mail. You FUCKING BITCH!! You have nerve to tell me what I have done to you! .. I dont want you to call me, come near my house, & I want my 60.00 you FUCKING BITCH ... (Now mind you this money is something she called a gift to my son and husband that I now have to pay her back for AS LONG AS I OWE YOU .. YOULL NEVER GO BROKE) Who do you know!!! okay let me rephrase that. What kind of mother jumps to her 21 year old sons protection even when he is wrong to tell her daughter of 28 years that she is a FUCKING BITCH ... Let me ask her this simple qestion. When he is back behind bars & ohhhhhhhh He will be WHO WILL BE BY YOUR SIDE THIS TIME. Cause im going to be the one begging them to give him life so maybe you can act like a mother to the other 6 children you have that actually do for you when you come crying because your baby boy does you wrong and is reuining your life. DONT COME KNOCKING NO ONE FEELS BAD ANYMORE ... IM GOING TO BE PRAYING FOR YOU because THAT THING AINT RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment